1. What information do we collect and for what purpose?
Information you provide to Regruit Sites. Visitors can browse some areas of our website without providing any personal information. However, certain interactions with us require personal information. For example, we may collect personal information such as a username, first and last name, phone number, email address, home address and billing information when you register for a User Account, use our Service, or if you correspond with us. We may also collect additional information you provide to us about your company or employer/workers, which we will consider to be personal information if it is linked to your identifying information. We may combine this information with data we collect from you through other methods, such as telephone conversations.
Information that we collect through the Regruit Service: In providing our service to our Customers, we collect, store, process and disclose personal information belonging to individual workers who apply to or are employed by our Customers. Our Service is being provided as part of our Customer’s hiring, onboarding and workflow management systems and we are handling personal information solely on behalf of our Customers and in accordance with our agreements with our Customers.
For your information, here are some examples of how Regruit collects and uses information in the course of providing our Services to our Customers:
• We collect information you provide to our Customer through the Service, such as when you submit a job application. Such information could include your name, photo, contact information, and other information typically found on a job application such as your job history, education level, age, specialized skill set, and other information;
• We collect information about you provided by our Customer, which may include your name, job title, contact information, email address, work schedule, and other information;
• We may permit you to provide additional contact and profile information, or to connect your account with your company address book or calendar, or to a third party service such as Facebook, Google or LinkedIn, in which case we may also collect information available through that third party service. Please always check your permissions on third party sites before connecting them to our Service;
• We provide analytics and reporting functionalities to Customers to help manage and analyze workforce capabilities and efficiencies;
• We may allow you to post messages or other content for other members of the Service and to communicate directly with others through the Service.
The type of personal information we collect from or about you, and the ways in which such data is shared with other members of the Service will depend on the functionalities and guidelines established by our Customer pursuant to our Agreement with our Customer and the Customer’s settings on the Service.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Service. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, or text messages with your consent, or to permit other users of the Service to send you such messages, and to follow up with you to offer information about our Service and your account. We may also send you Service related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.